Silver Harbour, MB
- Single Family Detached
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 3
- Size: 2,000 Sq Ft.
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Date Available: TBA
- Year Built: 2010
- School District: Evergreen
This amazing custom-built, luxury home is located in the picturesque community of Silver Harbour, at Arness, MB., just minutes north of Gimli. It is situated lakeside on a sandy beach and offers a large veranda where one can sit and enjoy an extensive view of the lake. The Vendors state they have never had lake water encroach on the home, even during severe storms.85 Brayden is only 5 years old and built to be maintenance free. The master suite on the second level, features a dormer window, jetted tub, water closet, and dressing room. A 2nd bedroom and a full bathroom is located on the main floor. The kitchen has a modern island and quartz counters. The Built in Range, Oven, Microwave and Dishwasher are included. The four season Sunroom, Living Room with cathedral ceiling to second level, and formal dining room all have amazing views of the lake. The dining room also features a wood burning fireplace with glass doors and tile facade. A Bonus room over the garage has two dormer windows, heating and cooling wall unit, and a two piece ensuite The large entrance also accesses the insulated & finished double garage that also features In-Floor Heating. From the garage, a stairway takes you to the large bonus room above. There is a two piece ensuite bathroom off the bonus room.In summary, this home offers the following features:
- CUSTOM BUILT in 2010 on a Piled Foundation. Building Plans are available.
- GEOTHERMAL HEATING – Hydro Budget is $175.00 a month, including Central Air.
- EXTERIOR – Vinyl siding, aluminum fascia and soffits.
- GARAGE – Insulated Walls and Double Overhead Doors, In-floor Heating, Mechanical Room and full plumbing. Interior stairs lead to a Private 2nd story bonus room.
- PARKING – Large concrete pad for an extra two vehicles outside garage.
- SHINGLES – Quality shingles with 30 year life span.
- VERANDA – Situated on piles and offering full view of the lake.
- PORCH – covered side entrance with two-tier deck.
- LAUNDRY – Located upstairs off master bedroom.
- KITCHEN – Induction cook top, microwave, fridge, built in oven and dishwasher included. Island has electrical outlet and Central Vacuum access.
- DINING ROOM. – Laminate, wood fireplace with glass doors and ceramic tile facade.
- SOUND SYSTEM – In-wall speakers in living and dining room.
- MASTER SUITE – Dormer window overlooking the lake. Large jetted tub. Extended Vanity and Water Closet. Clothes Closet and Dressing Room are adjacent.
- TAXES – 2105 Gross taxes are $4,454. This includes $2041 Education tax.
- LOT SIZE – .37 Acre
- STORAGE SHED – included
Back to Top
Agent(s) for this listing